Terms and Conditions for Nutramino ‘Text to Win’
2000 EUR granted to one club
Terms and Conditions for Nutramino ‘Text to Win’ 2000 EUR granted to one club.
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter (Nutramino, part of Glanbia Nutritionals (Ireland) Limited), their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. However, a text and internet-capable mobile phone is required to enter this Promotion. Texts are charged at your standard network rate.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 3rd August 2020 and 23:59 GMT on the 30th October 2020 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
- To Enter: Text the word ‘NUTRAMINO’ to 50015 during the Promotion Period to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum 1 entry per person per day. Maximum of 1 Prize per person during the entire Promotion Period.
- Entrants must obtain the phone owner’s permission before entering if they are not the owner or contract holder.
- Prize: One winner will win 2,000 EUR for their nominated LGFA club which must be a registered member of the Ladies Gaelic Football Athletic Association. The prize money will be paid directly to the winners nominated club via their Club Secretary or Club Treasurer as confirmed by the LGFA following a screening process.
- Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on the 2nd November 2020. The random prize draw will be conducted under independent supervision.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by SMS to the number they used to enter the Promotion. The winner will need to provide their full name and nominated LGFA club when accepting the Prize via the URL in the SMS linking to an online form. The winner must respond and accept their Prize within 14 days of initial contact from the Promoter informing them that they have won a prize. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize Acceptance: The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize as to whether their nominated LGFA club is valid. Delivery of the Prize will be organised directly with the nominated LGFA club following a screening process. The winner will at no point directly receive the 2000 EUR.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for identity details (which must be provided within 14 days). The Promotor may refuse to award a Prize, choose to withdraw the Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the entrant where the entrant fails to provide the requested information, or where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the information is inaccurate, the entrant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or has won using fraudulent means.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using any means to circumvent these Terms and Conditions in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
- In the event of the entrant’s mobile number changing or the mobile being lost, stolen or damaged during the Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve or amend any existing entries to a new mobile number.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, corrupted, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, handset MMS incompatibility issues, messaging loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond its control.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to supply their correct details to the Promoter during Winner Notification, for the purposes of fulfilling the Prize. The Promoter accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in the information passed to it by a winner.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or (without limitation) any indirect, special or consequential damage or loss, or loss of profit of any nature, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the entrant’s decision to participate in the Promotion, their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection with the acceptance or use of a Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed any other form of compensation.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If an entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions, the entry will be discarded.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of residence of the winner will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org one month after the close of the Promotion with ‘NUTRAGO WL’ in the subject line, for a period of 8 weeks. The winners may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland on reasonable request.
- The Promotor’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- The Promoter (the ‘Promoter’) and Data Controller is Glanbia Nutritionals (Ireland) Limited, 4 Waterside, Citywest Business Campus, Citywest, Dublin 24. Any correspondence related to this Promotion should be sent to this address. Entries must be made as set out above.