Terms and Conditions
for Nutramino ‘Text to Win’ a LGFA Training Pack.
Terms and Conditions for Nutramino ‘Text to Win’ a LGFA Training Pack.
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over excluding employees of the Promoter (Nutramino, part of Glanbia Nutritionals (Ireland) Limited), their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. However, a text-capable mobile phone is required to enter this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 23rd January 2020 and 23:59 GMT on the 1st April 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter: Entrants must Free Text the word ‘NUTRAMINO’ to 50015 during the Promotional Period in order to be entered into the prize draw.
- A maximum of one entry per person per day will be accepted during the Promotional Period and entrants may win a maximum of one Prize during the Promotional Period.
- Entrants must obtain the phone owner’s permission before entering if they are not the owner or contract holder.
- Prizes: 50 winners will each win a LGFA Training Pack which includes a hat, gloves, half zip training top (size medium only) and back-pack. Each Prize has been pre-organised, and specifications cannot change.
- Winner Selection: Fifty winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period on the 2nd April 2020.The random prize draw will be conducted under independent supervision.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by SMS to the number they used to enter the Promotion. Winners will need to provide their full name and address when accepting the prize via the link in the SMS to an online form. Winners must respond and accept their Prize within 14 days of initial contact from the Promoter informing them that they have won a prize. If a prize is unclaimed after this time, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery/fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for identity details (which must be provided within 14 days). The Promotor may refuse to award a Prize, choose to withdraw the Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the entrant where the entrant fails to provide the requested information, or where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the information is inaccurate, the entrant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or has won using fraudulent means.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using any means to circumvent these Terms and Conditions in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
- In the event of the entrant’s mobile number changing or the mobile being lost, stolen or damaged during the Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve or amend any existing entries to a new mobile number.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, corrupted, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, handset MMS incompatibility issues, messaging loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond its control.
- Accepted prizes will be dispatched to the name and address provided to the Promoter during Winner Notification. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery from the date of acceptance of the Prize.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to supply their correct name and address to the Promoter during Winner Notification, for the purposes of fulfilling the Prize. The Promoter accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in the information passed to it by a winner.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or (without limitation) any indirect, special or consequential damage or loss, or loss of profit of any nature, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the entrant’s decision to participate in the Promotion, their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection with the acceptance or use of a Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason a winner does not take delivery of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the Prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If an entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions, the entry will be discarded.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com one month after the close of the Promotion with ‘NUTRAGO WL’ in the subject line, for a period of 8 weeks. The winners may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland on reasonable request.
- The Promotor’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- The Promoter (the ‘Promoter’) and Data Controller is Glanbia Nutritionals (Ireland) Limited, 4 Waterside, Citywest Business Campus, Citywest, Dublin 24. Any correspondence related to this Promotion should be sent to this address. Entries must be made as set out above.